Exhibition and Education Building Reception
- Membership service
- Wheelchairs, baby carriages, crutches, and reading glasses are available for free rental.
- Sign up for activities.
- Taxi services and bus services in Tainan City
- First aid
- Coin exchange
- Freely accessible
- Opening hours the same as the museum
- No loud speaking, eating, drinking and sleeping. Please turn mobile phones to vibration mode
Guided Tour Service
Guided tour service for “The Story of Taiwan” available. Please refer to Personal Audio Guide。
Breast Feeding rooms provided in the Exhibition & Education Building and the Environmental Resource Center.
We provide a water fountain, sink and other facilities for breast feeding, milk preparation, nappy changing etc.
We provide free iTaiwan Wi-Fi service on the 1st floor of the Administration & Collection Building and Exhibition & Education Building. Visitors can use personal laptops or smart phones to connect to Wi-Fi with a cellphone number and password.
We provide iMuseum service for visitors to access our digital guided tour system for the museum map, visiting services, current exhibitions, and activities.
- We offer wheelchair paths, elevators, barrier-free restrooms, and offer "A+" website service which under the official approval of the Disabled Research & Evaluation Commission.
- Accessibility Services: Tel.: +886-6-3568889 ext. 8103
We offer coin lockers (NT$10 deposit) at Exhibition and Education Building Exit 6.
Visitor Parking Lot
- Monday – Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., entrance fee is required. Buses $NT80, cars $NT40. Motorcycles and bicycles are free.
- The Museum's parking lot can accommodate a maximum of 224 cars, 30 buses, and 128 motorcycles. There are parking spaces for the disabled. Please present a valid disabled parking ID. (Please show your ID to the parking booth when leaving.)
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times as we do not take any responsibility for any loss/damage to your belongings. Vehicle owners are responsible for any loss/damage to their belongings.
Food and Beverages
- Opening Hours: 10:00-17:00 (Closedevery Monday as well as other closing days of the museum)
- Tel: +886-6-396-6873
We provide 24 hours security. Fire and earthquake drills are held regularly. Insurance is purchased to cover any possible threats and regular checks are conducted of all facilities and exhibitions.
Apply for digital archives
Apply for Digital Archives
Please apply according to the procedure if you would like any information in digital format.