Exhibition and Education Building Reception
- Membership service
- Wheelchairs, baby carriages, crutches, and reading glasses are available for free rental.
- Sign up for activities.
- Taxi services and bus services in Tainan City
- First aid
- Coin exchange
We provide free iTaiwan Wi-Fi service at Multifunction Classroom and Learning Center. Visitors can use personal laptops or smart phones to connect to Wi-Fi with a cellphone number and password.
Visitor Parking Lot
- Monday – Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., entrance fee is required. Buses $NT80, cars $NT40. Motorcycles and bicycles are free. Parking spaces for the disabled $NT25. Please show your ID to the parking booth when leaving.
- The Museum's parking lot can accommodate a maximum of 224 cars, 30 buses, and 128 motorcycles.
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times as we do not take any responsibility for any loss/damage to your belongings. Vehicle owners are responsible for any loss/damage to their belongings.
We provide 24 hours security. Fire and earthquake drills are held regularly. Insurance is purchased to cover any possible threats and regular checks are conducted of all facilities and exhibitions.
Apply for digital archives
Apply for Digital Archives
Please apply according to the procedure if you would like any information in digital format.